Erasmus+ scholarships are available for visiting scholars who want to carry out research and teaching assignments and scholarly work for the BIM A+ International Master Course.
Scholarships will be awarded to European and third-country scholars in accordance with the following criteria:
- Scholarships can be awarded to scholars/guest lecturers from any country, who bring added value to the student intake in terms of student-centred teaching/lecturing, research activities, Master thesis support, academic support, academic/professional networking….
- They will be selected by the BIM A+ consortium to contribute to the joint programme within the European partner institutions.
- BIM A+ scholars must demonstrate outstanding academic and/or professional experience and bring concrete added value to the delivery of the BIM A+ Master.
- Only candidates who have been invited or accepted by the BIM A+ consortium in accordance with its specific scholars’ selection criteria are eligible for a scholarship
As a visiting scholar you could visit one (or more) of the 3 Partner universities to do research and give lectures. The minimum period is 1 week, the maximum stay is 3 months. A week is defined as minimum of 4 out of 7 consecutive calendar days. Days of scholar work may include travelling time.
BIM A+ scholars holding an Erasmus+ scholarship must:
- commit themselves to actively participate in the master course activities;
- spend a minimum of 1 week in the partner institution;
- perform teaching/research/student tutoring activities in the European partner institute
- bring concrete added value to the course and students (through teaching of specific classes, leading and participating in seminars or workshops, monitoring and tutoring student research/project activities, Master thesis support, academic/professional networking, preparing new teaching modules, etc.);
- contribute, after their visiting scholar activities, to the promotion and dissemination of the Erasmus+ Programme in general, and the Master course concerned in particular, in their university and country of origin.